Employee owners compete to grow stock value
Tired of lecture-style presentations about your ESOP? Looking for a hands-on, interactive tool to educate your company’s employees? Workplace Development’s team-based, engaging, fun ESOP game is your answer.
What is the ESOP game?
- An interactive, ESOP company business simulation
- Learning activity where participants experience the challenges of managing a simulated ESOP company
- Activity where participants work as a team to be successful (grow stock value)
- A fun way to build a practical understanding of your ESOP
- A proven tool that generates enthusiasm for employee ownership
What do players do?
- See ESOP shares get allocated to your account on the game board
- Gain business knowledge by building the numbers
- See the benefit of having a clear decision making structures
- Watch the impact of different strategies on performance and ESOP stock value
- Experience the challenges of ESOP repurchase obligation
- Connect the game to your company’s success
For more than twenty-five years, ESOP participants have played the ESOP game to successfully gain a concrete, no-nonsense understanding of the benefits of their ESOP and big-picture business decisions. To discuss how to bring this engaging activity to your company contact Cathy Ivancic at email@example.com or 330-896-7285.