If employees are unclear about roles in an ESOP-owned company, they are draining energy that could be focused on company success. Eliminating the misperceptions about decision making is an important hurdle in running a healthy and dynamic ESOP company. In this interactive workshop managers or committee members learn to:
- Eliminate misperceptions about decision making
- Answer questions accurately without squelching enthusiasm for ownership
- Understand the sources of unrealistic perceptions and expectations
- Develop a deeper knowledge of the required roles in ESOP and corporate governance
We adapt the workshop to your company’s culture, structure, and history. Our workshop review consultation allows you to tap our more than 20 years of experience with ESOP communication to create just the right educational experience for your team.
What is the Investment for a Workshop?
Workshop prices depend on the level of customization required and the mode of delivery (on-site, web-learning or train-the-trainer). Bulk discounts and committee or leadership development packages are available.
Call us for information about these and other workshops that can be delivered for your company. Contact Cathy Ivancic at 330-896-7285 or click here to request more information by email.
For more information about web-based coaching and education for multiple locations, Contact Us today.
Selected Topics Available to Leadership Groups and Committees
- What’s in it for me? ESOP essentials without the complexity
- Keys to creating a culture of ownership
- Three things you should be able to explain about your annual ESOP statement
- Explaining how employee actions impact stock value
- ESOP business simulation – An interactive learning experience in ESOP education and big picture thinking